The course has two major goals:
1. Heighten awareness of and sensitivity to the social and cultural constituencies of local real estate markets.
Participants will learn about the people who make up the local market, their values, customs, real estate needs
and expectations of real estate professionals.
2. Provide practical skills and to increase the professional’s effectiveness in servicing the real estate market.
Specifically, the course helps participants develop skills in professional communication and strategic business
The aim of this course is to help participants:
Understand the fundamentals of real estate.
• Identify personal objectives and review potential strategies to create business plans that include diversity.
• Develop professional and sensitive guidelines for working with people in the real estate industry.
• Analyze demographic to understand the impact of current trends on the real estate industry.
• Modify marketing and selling strategies to attract and service clients.
• Build and expand understanding of the real estate industry.
• Communicate effectively and provide professional service to clients in the multi-cultural local market.