Office administrative responsibilities deal with overseeing the daily functions of various inter-disciplinary departments to have operations flow smoothly and reduce the workload from higher-level managers.
They perform as a connecting linkage between departments and between the employees and the management. Office Administrators are also required to be the face of the company and be on the front lines of customer relations.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand the role of Office Administrators in an organization
- Understand the techniques of Planning, Organizing and Controlling
- Learn the techniques to manage records and documentations
- Learn how to control emotions during stressful situations
- Enhance your multi-tasking Skills
- Implement verbal and written communication approaches
- Coordinate and organize meetings effectively
- Manage telephone calls efficiently and professionally
- Learn to make quick decisions and resolve office-related matters
- Develop relationships throughout the organizational structure
- Develop a customer-centric and service attitude and mindset
- Learn the main causes of stress and apply the practices to control it
- Manage time efficiently and be able to think proactively