This course is designed to provide a foundational understanding of bookkeeping using a
practical approach. Participants will practice basic bookkeeping and foundational
accounting skills which are applicable to the accounting environment.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the key roles of the bookkeeper in the organization
• Understand the relationship between all elements in the accounting cycle
• Identify the process of recording financial data into the books of original entry
• Identify the steps of transferring financial data from the books of original entry
into the relevant ledgers using the double entry system
• Prepare all ledgers for close and the extraction of a Trial Balance
• Understand the use of control systems including bank reconciliations as a
measure of ensuring accuracy
• Process the flow of transactions from the first point of original entry all the way
through to the Financial Statements
About London International College:
London International College is a not-for-profit, independent sector college of higher education.
Founded in 1974, it is one of the longest-established private colleges in London.
London International College has graduated thousands of students, who have gone on to successful careers in exciting areas such as IT companies, the financial sector, marketing and further education.
Please note the PROMOTIONAL PRICE is valid until June 26th 2021
|Course||Duration||Start Date||Time||Price||PROMOTIONAL PRICE|
|Practical Bookkeeping||8 Weeks||14th July 2021||5:30pm||£ 130.00||£ 100.00|