Masters Level Diploma Programme-Level 7
This Postgraduate Diploma in Executive Management is designed for persons seeking leadership positions ,business owners and middle managers who have developed functional and industry-specific knowledge, but would like to focus on more strategic aspects of management .
The incorporation of these skills opens up possibilities for leadership positions in departments, business units or an entire organisation. This programme equips upcoming executive working in specific functional areas of their organizations such as finance, accounting, marketing, human resource management, operations and so on aspiring to enhance their skills and knowledge to move into managerial roles.
The programme provide learners with the theoretical knowledge of the challenges faced by organizations and how they can contribute to solving many of these issues.
The core focus of this specialization are as follows:
- Corporate Strategy
- Operations Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Research Project
How courses in this diploma are delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- The courses are assessed by coursework and do not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 2 Semesters
AWARD FEE: £175 – A one (1) time fee to be awarded the diploma.