Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
This Masters Level Certificate in Purchasing & Procurement is an asset for existing potential leaders/managers. Purchasing and Procurement are key functions in organizations, whether it is public or private and in an era of globalization with the advent of entrepreneurial organizations, management of purchasing and supply within private as well as public sectors has become prominent.
Moreover, with increasing focus and debates on governance issues, the functions of purchasing and supply requires capacity building to acquire and implement international standard procurement practices. The main purpose of this course is to sensitize and build up the capacity of officials of the public sector, NGOs as well as officials and executives from the private sector on procurement & purchasing as well as supply management issues.
It is expected that the programme will enhance their understanding of the procurement issues and sharpen their decision-making capabilities. This programme is designed to give advanced knowledge and understanding of international as well as local procurement issues faced by officials/executives to come to make sound decisions.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Strategic Purchasing and Supply
- Supplier and Customer Relationship Management
- Research Based Assignment
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 12 Weeks
AWARD FEE: £110– A one (1) time fee to be awarded the certificate.