Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
This Master’s Level Certificate in Logistics & Supply Chain Management offers highly structured and robust approach to decision making within supply chains. This programme will develop skills for the professional to optimize organizational profitability through effective management of operational activities within organizations and through the overall supply chain.
The programme will help the participant to sharpen their skills and to leverage the advantage of the proper supply chain; namely how to build relationships with suppliers for longevity. Logistics & Supply Chain Management is critical to the success of both manufacturing and service industries, be it global or domestic in scale.
It encompasses the functions of procurement, production, distribution, transport, and customer service with a diverse range of management styles and structures.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Strategic and Sustainable Procurement
- Supply Chain Modelling and Analytics
- Research Based Assignment
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam,thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 12 Weeks
AWARD FEE: £85 – A one (1) time fee to be awarded the diploma.