Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
Today’s business managers need to be able to analyze and interpret financial information and use this to inform business strategy. This Postgraduate Certificate in Finance & Accounting for Managers will help you develop expertise in, as well as giving students.an in-depth understanding of the contemporary issues encountered by financial managers.
The underlying practical focus ensures that the skills and knowledge you gain are highly relevant to the workplace whichever area of accounting or finance you are engaged in. This course will help you develop the skills and expertise you need for a rewarding career in finance and accounting, students will start to develop the knowledge and expertise to future-proof your career.
The course will expose you to the broad organizational, regulatory, market and technological contexts in which finance and accounting managers operate. Students will pursue advanced learning in professional practice, the underpinning knowledge and people skills that make accounting information most effective.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Financial Decision Analysis and Support
- Research Based Assignment
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 12 Weeks
AWARD FEE: £110 – A one (1) time fee to be awarded the diploma.