Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
This Postgraduate Certificate in the field of facilities management has grown rapidly worldwide, it is establishing itself as the source of strategic management for the coordination of modern business processes and support facilities.
The Facilities Management programme develops competencies and skills to enable its graduates to manage facilities effectively in a changing business world. Taught from the perspective of strategic facilities management, the programme will invest in students the skills necessary to realize the strategic potential of facilities management to contribute to business effectiveness. The programme is industry relevant, ensuring that graduates are able to quickly make a positive and effective contribution to the success of their working environment.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Strategic Asset
- Property Appraisal & Space Planning Management
- Research Based Assignment
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 12 Weeks
AWARD FEE: £85 – A one (1) time fee to be awarded the diploma.