Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
This Postgraduate Certificate in Executive Event Management will build on your knowledge of key concepts in event management, including human resource management, the planning and strategic management of events, and how events are designed, as well as offering a module giving an overview on the contemporary situation of the events industry.
The course also cover other areas crucial to the modern events industry, such as marketing and sponsorship of events, overseeing the management of risks associated with events, and the role of sustainability and corporate social responsibility in event design. International perspectives are considered, through relevant case studies and course content that considers how issues play out across the globalized events industry.
You will have the opportunity to examine the structure, operation and organisation of the event industry within private, public and none-profit sectors, learning how to apply business principles, such financial and strategic management to the solution of event management problems. You will also study the concepts, characteristics and operations of events and festivals, particularly from a commercial point of view.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Business and Cultural Event Strategies,
- Events and Production
- Research Based Assignment
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 12 Weeks
AWARD FEE: £110 – A one (1) time fee to be awarded the diploma.